To see the ordinance what was adopted at the 11/15/2022 meeting, please click here.
SHORT TERM RENTAL PERMITS:
Visit the Town of Woodfin webpage. and from the HOME page, click the blue circle labeled Development Permit Portal if you want to submit a short-term rental application or check the status of an existing permit.
Short-term Rental Permit Applications
Submit a Zoning Compliance Permit Application if:
- You think you have an existing permit but cannot find it.
- Have a permit prior to 1/4/2022.
- Attach a copy of the existing permit to the application when submitting.
- Currently have a short-term rental but do not have a permit.
- Include documentation providing existing rental activity.
- Screenshots of your listing that reflect short term rental activity such as the calendar, reviews, payout history. You may redact/strike out financial information.
- Listing web address found at the top of the browser bar.
Check the Status of a Permit
Enter the street number and road name, in the next box use the drop-down menu to select Parcel Address and then press the Search button to display all permits associated with the address entered.
Visit the Town of Woodfin webpage. and from the HOME page, visit the Code Enforcement Portal to submit a complaint about a short-term rental.
If someone would like to report a short-term rental that has not been permitted or check to see if there has been a complaint filed, they can use the Code Enforcement Portal.
CHECK THE ZONING OF A PARCEL:
Visit the Town of Woodfin webpage. and from the HOME page, hover over Departments then click on -GIS Mapping.