Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting Agenda
July 19, 2022 | 5:00 pm
July 19, 2022 | 5:00 pm
Meeting Call to Order
- Mayors Recitation – In accordance with the Code of Ethics adopted by the Board, all town commissioners have a duty to obey all applicable laws regarding official actions; to uphold the integrity and independence of the office; to avoid impropriety in the exercise of official duties; to faithfully perform the duties of the office; and to conduct the affairs of the governing board in an open and public manner. Is there any item on the agenda the outcome of which will have a direct, substantial, and readily identifiable financial impact for any Board member? Also, does any Board member have a financial interest in any public contract coming before this Board today? There being none all Board members have a duty and obligation to vote.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of the June 21, 2022 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Amendment to the Town of Woodfin Fee Schedule
- FY 2023 General Fund Budget Amendment Ordinance 2022-190701
- Public Comment– The public is invited to attend this meeting in person or view this meeting Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/townofwoodfin.. All documents related to agenda items not published on the website may be viewed in advance of the meetings in person at Town Hall, 90 Elk Mountain Rd, Woodfin.
- Citizens may address the Board concerning various topics after being recognized by the Mayor and are limited to 3 (three) minutes speaking time.
- New Business
- Guest Presentation - Anna Zuevskaya, Asheville-Buncombe Community Land Trust
- Guest Presentation - Marc Hunt, Better with Bonds / Buncombe Votes Yes
- June 28, 2022 Special (Town Hall) Meeting Discussion (Presenter: Tuch)
- Adoption of New Town Policy (Presenter: Vinson)
- Open & Closed Session Meeting Minutes
- Facility Rental Policy
- Departmental and Managers Reports
- Police – June 2022 Totals | Staff Report
- Planning and Zoning – Permit Report
- Finance – Expenditures | Revenues
- Public Works – June 2022 Totals
- ABC Board – June 2022 P&L | June Board Meeting
- Executive Session – The Board of Commissioners may adjourn to private chambers to discuss legal, personnel, contractual or similar matters protected by the NCGS 143-318.11.
- (a) (5): To establish, or to instruct the public body's staff or negotiating agents concerning the position to be taken by or on behalf of the public body in negotiating (i) the price and other material terms of a contract or proposed contract for the acquisition of real property by purchase, option, exchange, or lease; or (ii) the amount of compensation and other material terms of an employment contract or proposed employment contract.